Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Sergeant Bluff Smiles
Your first visit to Sergeant Bluff Smiles involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There’s also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. We have provided the new patient forms, if you wish to print them off and complete prior to your appointment.
- At Sergeant Bluff Smiles, we are dedicated to providing healthy smiles.
- We are devoted to fostering a friendly, comfortable and supportive environment to treat you with the utmost compassion and integrity.
- We are committed to listening to you, understanding your concerns, appreciating your desires and educating you through quality, gentle care.
- We utilize advanced technology in a state-of-the-art facility to offer the best care for your oral health.
- It is our goal to establish a lifelong relationship with every person that walks through our doors.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that Dr. Laura has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Website. Take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with Dr. Laura and her team. We look forward to your first visit.